FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

3 hours ago, klyon7634 said:

Traded Blackmon, Moose and my upcoming pick for Whit, Osuna and a 10th.

Very happy with that deal for me. Whit and Blackmon are very similar but Whit brings a little more speed to the table and that’s what I needed. Basically traded Moose and my upcoming pick for Osuna and a 10th. Very happy with that. Got an elite closer which was a HUGE need for me for someone I have been trying to get rid of to make room for Chavis at 2B

Win now mode for me. Plus moose will be a great power bat at 2b while spot starting at 3b and 1b. I view it as moose for whit and Blackmon for osuna. 

Edited by Herbie_Hancock

25 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Yea, I wasn’t sure how many picks teams would need so I left it at the 35 picks that last years draft was. Please post here when you’re done. 

I was thinking 15 rounds, as that gives teams 10 rounds to fill out MLB roster if needed, and 5 extra rounds encase they wanna fill out or replace MILB spots.

Late Announcement Trade

nagahide13 gets:
OF Austin Meadows
SS/OF Prospect Royce Lewis

bDoddleS gets:
SP Mike Soroka
SP Robbie Ray
SP Prospect Daniel Lynch
2020 7th round pick

bD's Take: After the draft has been fleshed out, I've gained some good hitting prospects, so cashed them in on Soroka and Ray, who combined gives me 2 good pitchers, high K's (Ray), good ratios (Soroka). Also, Lynch was right in line with Anderson on my personal SP prospect list, so happy to get him here, also the pick helps me supplement my team.

Tough losing Meadows, but I still like my OF with Acuna, Laureano, Carlson. Still might look to make a move for another OF, via trade.