FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

I was just getting ready to make my pick and got the notification that Paxton will be out until May/June so altered my strategy a little and went with Monty. He should find his way into the rotation now. Which I think he may have won the job over Happ anyway. But now it’s a guarantee. Always loved Monty so hopefully he bounces back from his injury last year.

@Dingo18287 otc

Edited by klyon7634

Already had people ask about Tom Codys 2021 1st round pick. I'm open to taking offers, but not interested in swapping it for a mid-30's player in a 1 for 1. It's a future upside value, and I'd like to get at least some future value with it if I'm taking on 2020 only talent.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

11 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Tom Cody first, Arenado and Pham 

for

gary Sanchez, rendon and ray 

Doddles gets his dream duo of story and Nolan. And I get one of rendon and trout plus I get my catcher. 

Yup, In turn, drafted Francisco Mejia, who had a really good 2nd half last year, and felt like I could move Sanchez for a future 1st to draft Mejia in the 7th round right now.

Felt like moving from Sanchez to Mejia and Rendon to Arenado and adding a OF to replace Meadows was too good to lose Ray's K's to gain a future 1st round pick, which probably could be really good as TC was the 1st pick this year.

54 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

If anyone is looking to trade out of their current pick, I'm open to trading a 2021 3rd round pick for a current 7th or 8th round pick.

Still looking for this ^ Willing to add C William Contreras to moving into current picks.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS