Roster move; higgins for holmes

Kiwibrown

Good call starting a thread. I think it got posted twice in 2 threads but its easy to get lost.

I wonder if this was a case of Higgins getting offers from another team or them just realizing Holmes is too undersized for a 4-3 DE

4 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

Good call starting a thread. I think it got posted twice in 2 threads but its easy to get lost.

I wonder if this was a case of Higgins getting offers from another team or them just realizing Holmes is too undersized for a 4-3 DE

Went likes threads. So if it's something that is of news and not banter a thread should be made for it. 

58 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

At this point, i think your evaluation is precise. 

I loved us getting Holmes from the Jaguars, not so much my boi BBC. I was wrong. I love me some BBC. 

They are happy with the depth at DE in my opinion.  At WR they are still searching is my take on this.  I also think it could be a sign that Garrett returns against Indy.

44 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

They are happy with the depth at DE in my opinion.  At WR they are still searching is my take on this.  I also think it could be a sign that Garrett returns against Indy.

That would be dope. I am excited for tomorrows game, I hope Luck is out for week 3. 

28 minutes ago, buno67 said:

he said the more the marry, doesnt like when one thread is assigned as the thread to post certain information. rather that new info just made into a thread. It just increases his clicks

I was actually translating your post for the common good. Have a reread. 

50 minutes ago, brownie man said:

We need another draft

This draft is going to be the coup degras for Sashi Brown

This is really to put everything over the top for us 

We need a few more pieces of top end talent I.E. first and second rounders and depth 

I agree, but to truly reach the level we want to reach, we need some mid to late rounders to work out as well.  I think we are getting that.  Schobert for example, I think is going to be every bit as valuable to our team as his colleagues Collins and Kirksey.  Maybe even more so.  I absolutely love our front 7 if Garrett can get healthy and stay healthy.  

Right now, I am very worried he could turn out to be the 2nd coming of Courtney Brown, where we can only wonder what could have been.

If he can stay healthy and is what we all think he is, we are a couple of studs in the secondary away from being 2000 Ravens good on defense.

Archived