quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

Just now, The Orca said:

That 1 player is still against the mafia 

Assume ratio of 15-4-1

It takes 3 days of perfect conversions (which again I'm betting on limitations on number and who can be converted if there is a cult) to reach the size of the mafia. At the same time mafia can hit town and if town is lynched, after 3 days its 9-8 town vs scum (assuming just 1 hit and no vig, cult, or extra mafia hit

If there is a known cult outed then it makes more sense....but we know nothing right now

There is a cult in this game. That’s confirmed. Now what do you say?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Assume ratio of 15-4-1

It takes 3 days of perfect conversions (which again I'm betting on limitations on number and who can be converted if there is a cult) to reach the size of the mafia. At the same time mafia can hit town and if town is lynched, after 3 days its 9-8 town vs scum (assuming just 1 hit and no vig, cult, or extra mafia hit

If there is a known cult outed then it makes more sense....but we know nothing right now

And the goal is not to beat mafia. The goal is to eliminate all threats to village which cult is a threat 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not only that its:

-1 town, +1 scum & it invalidates any moves/reads on the player & any moves they had. 

Like If I said "BCB is cleared, I investigated him last night". Cult is converting BCB. Now:

We lose BCB, his role & my investigation invest on him.

Scum gains BCB & my clear on him. 

@The Orca - cult is generally much harder to deal with. 

Harder in terms of invests and "some" reads sure. Not a bigger threat imo at this point

No, thats now a 2 man group against town and mafia. 

Assume ratio of 15-4-1

If thats the ratio with a full powered cult, we are probably losing the game anyways.

It takes 3 days of perfect conversions (which again I'm betting on limitations on number and who can be converted if there is a cult)

Why? Normally cult can convert any town.

to reach the size of the mafia. At the same time mafia can hit town and if town is lynched, after 3 days its 9-8 town vs scum (assuming just 1 hit and no vig, cult, or extra mafia hit

This logic is bizarre.  

A single cult is more powerful than virtually any mafia role I have ever seen; save those weird arse unkillable roles (It mafia, Marvel mafia).