quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

I’m okay with dying today, I am. But don’t so prematurely lynch me before you get all the information out of me you can. It’s why locking this early is a bad idea. Get so dead set on someone you don’t even take time to consider anything else.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Orca comes off like he knows josh was actually redirected IMO 

You’re pretty close...burning up in fact.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil KNOWS orca didn't visit me but refuses to say how.  Screams like he is making things up to make a case for the next lynch 

And Orca didn’t deny it because he knows I’m right and have him caught dead to rights. I’ve hinted at it multiple times and he’s refused to acknowledge it and glossed over.

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Can you expand on this statement?

Often times, scum will want to know roles so they know how to navigate gameplay and also often cannot convert certain power roles, so vanilla or regular townies make sense to target for a conversion, whereas power roles make sense to take out via blocks/kills/redirects.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And Orca didn’t deny it because he knows I’m right and have him caught dead to rights. I’ve hinted at it multiple times and he’s refused to acknowledge it and glossed over.

You really do suck at this game

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you have knowledge that someone did in fact redirect josh and have not stated so, that’s dumb. 

• Like 1