quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If you have knowledge that someone did in fact redirect josh and have not stated so, that’s dumb. 

I’m 💯 certain orca didn’t visit Pickle. Saying more now isn’t the right move. Orca ALWAYS visits him N1 as Town.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Rack saw Josh visit Malf and Malf died. Josh will be lynched. Orca is probably scum. If Josh flips town so is Matt and probably Rags too, maybe Dingo.

@Whicker and mwil have both done this now. It is a terrible thought process. This statement is very very rarely true. Town are more likely to push wrong lynches loudly than Mafia are. 

Anytime you see someone say this, you need to think: "Do they have an objective?" (IE - they are scum) or  "Are they being objectively stupid with this comment"

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Often times, scum will want to know roles so they know how to navigate gameplay and also often cannot convert certain power roles, so vanilla or regular townies make sense to target for a conversion, whereas power roles make sense to take out via blocks/kills/redirects.

I didnt really rolefish. People claimed on their own accord. I simply asked for some flavor text regarding names and what not. Some people did ask about usage; but I dont think it was me who asked any of those questions. In fact, IIRC it was you or Orca who did it to bucs.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Always learning. Thanks.

You still havent learned lesson 1. Dont listen to Mwil. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m 💯 certain orca didn’t visit Pickle. Saying more now isn’t the right move. Orca ALWAYS visits him N1 as Town.

Mwil is lock scum making **** up like this and is clear as day scum. I'm only voting him again until he is dead

MWIL