quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@JoshstraDaymus you gonna give me any reason to save you or not? 

If you are claiming Gov and looking at Josh as a save possibility with his ridiculous claim, I will personally drive to your house and kick your favorite pet.

16 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m okay with dying today, I am. But don’t so prematurely lynch me before you get all the information out of me you can. It’s why locking this early is a bad idea. Get so dead set on someone you don’t even take time to consider anything else.

Game would have been more fun if you died yesterday and we were looking at new targets right now.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Lashing out and anger are lock scum responses because I have the truth on my side. Your only hope is to discredit me and you can’t do that.

You over use the term "lock scum" way too much and never use it correctly. Just call these things "scummy" - - because there is nothing lock about it. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m 💯 certain orca didn’t visit Pickle. Saying more now isn’t the right move. Orca ALWAYS visits him N1 as Town.

This is interesting. I think saying more right now is exactly the right move. 

@The Orca - how could he know this? Any input? 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Notice his reaction more than the fact and connection I made. He’s lashing out and not denying it. He’s a lock.

ORCA

You have never seen me at lashing out lol. I'm just bored and caught you. See how you changed everything you said once I called you out xD

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This is flimsy, at best, to be honest. 

The implication though. Youre out on a boat with mwil...... 

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

When I listen to you, I get lynched. @MWil23 has been a better bet as far as trustworthiness as far as I see it.

When have you ever listened to me?

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If you are claiming Gov and looking at Josh as a save possibility with his ridiculous claim, I will personally drive to your house and kick your favorite pet.

Game would have been more fun if you died yesterday and we were looking at new targets right now.

You over use the term "lock scum" way too much and never use it correctly. Just call these things "scummy" - - because there is nothing lock about it. 

This is interesting. I think saying more right now is exactly the right move. 

@The Orca - how could he know this? Any input? 

Does he though. He hasnt said anything and already claimed to visit Counselor after claiming alignment invest D1, then claiming a watch/track that has already been clained lol

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

We had a short D1 and now a long D2 and it would have been the same time elapsed.

We had a normal day 1 and couldve had a normal day 2.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Does he though. He hasnt said anything and already claimed to visit Counselor after claiming alignment invest D1, then claiming a watch/track that has already been clained lol

Thats why its interesting.