The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

I can't stand Islam and how he is now. I am one who was critical of the special treatment that Chandler received but he's fought top ranked fighters when Islam fought 

a suspended Bobby Green, washed up Dan Hooker, and Drew frigin Dober. Give me a break. He's acting like an idiot just like Gaethje was and I hope Charles humbles him in front of his home crowd. 

11 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I can't stand Islam and how he is now. I am one who was critical of the special treatment that Chandler received but he's fought top ranked fighters when Islam fought 

a suspended Bobby Green, washed up Dan Hooker, and Drew frigin Dober. Give me a break. He's acting like an idiot just like Gaethje was and I hope Charles humbles him in front of his home crowd. 

I definitely am rooting for Olives but its a tossup fight. Gaethje was right about Olives quitting when it came to FW but man he came back v Poirier and Chandler. That should've been enough for him

Chandler running his hole about who Islam has fought is laughable.  Where is Chandler's signature win?  Ben Henderson...lol... a washed Tony Ferguson?  hahahahahaha.

Just because he was competitive against guys like Gaethje and Oliveira....means nothing

Islam didn't duck anyone, including Dariush.  It should be a competitive fight, and I'm anxious to see who imposes their will.  Chucky won't be able to sit in the pocket, and throw if he's on his back.  It's doubtful that Islam is afraid to go to the ground like the other dudes (Gaethje, Poirier, Chandler)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Squanchy said:

Big Bo Nickal fan.  They’re not going to give him Khamzat or another other top guy for a while.  He’s going to get the Paddy/Suga treatment.

My buddy told me he trains locally by me at the mat factory sometimes.  

I openly root against Penn St in wrestling, but Nickal's pedigree is undeniable!  It will be interesting to see if he surpasses Askren in the MMA world.

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)