The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

I know the general consensus on Uriah Hall is that he had all this potential during/after TUF and didnt live up to it and he hasn't exactly beaten big names(Gegard was a HUGE win but was kind of a lucky shot after getting dominated in the 1st and then Gegard set the record straight) With that said, his last 4 losses are all Top-Top talent. Maybe Brunson isnt the upper echelon but he's that 2nd tier that never deserves a title shot but he can beat most MWs in the world too but losing to Costa, Whittaker and Mousasi isnt anything to be all that upset about. Its just he either seems to fight top-tier guys or kind of meh although did anyone know he beat Thiago Santos at MW? That's kind of crazy, I know he was probably drained there but still

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know the general consensus on Uriah Hall is that he had all this potential during/after TUF and didnt live up to it and he hasn't exactly beaten big names(Gegard was a HUGE win but was kind of a lucky shot after getting dominated in the 1st and then Gegard set the record straight) With that said, his last 4 losses are all Top-Top talent. Maybe Brunson isnt the upper echelon but he's that 2nd tier that never deserves a title shot but he can beat most MWs in the world too but losing to Costa, Whittaker and Mousasi isnt anything to be all that upset about. Its just he either seems to fight top-tier guys or kind of meh although did anyone know he beat Thiago Santos at MW? That's kind of crazy, I know he was probably drained there but still

Hall is going to be the dog in this for sure but as soon as i saw it announced it feels like it could be that wierd flash upset that Hall has had before. If the odds are really deep on him I will probably put some down on him.

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Santos fought at WW before too early in his career. 

On 6/19/2020 at 4:39 PM, Big Snack said:

Hall is going to be the dog in this for sure but as soon as i saw it announced it feels like it could be that wierd flash upset that Hall has had before. If the odds are really deep on him I will probably put some down on him.

Speaking of dogs, its kind of crazy that Volkov is such a big underdog vs Blaydes. Dont get me wrong, Curtis should be favored but a +355 underdog for a Top-10 HW which happens to be the "anything can happen" division seems like a bet worth making

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)