The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I love Oli alot, been a big fan for a long time and I hated seeing Ferguson lose like that but I wonder how much weight that win really holds. Tony might very well be done. If Khabib is out, it makes sense to do Conor vs Oliveira. Winner of Hooker/Chandler likely wont be the other guy given the resumes unless something crazy happens. Gaethje wont be it

Gaethje shouldn't be in but it wouldn't surprise me if Dana gave Nate to Gaethje or Olive and let him fight for the title if he won for the trilogy. Hooker and Chandler was a pure backup fight. Conor fights Hooker or Dustin fights Chandler. Dustin beats either of them and so does Conor. 

I think Uncle Dana is hoping Conor beats Dustin and Nate beats Olive as a way to cash in.

6 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Gaethje shouldn't be in but it wouldn't surprise me if Dana gave Nate to Gaethje or Olive and let him fight for the title if he won for the trilogy. Hooker and Chandler was a pure backup fight. Conor fights Hooker or Dustin fights Chandler. Dustin beats either of them and so does Conor. 

I think Uncle Dana is hoping Conor beats Dustin and Nate beats Olive as a way to cash in.

Yea I'm curious who this mystery Nate fight is with. Oliveira seems very disinterested in fighting in a non-title bout

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I'm curious who this mystery Nate fight is with. Oliveira seems very disinterested in fighting in a non-title bout

He came out and said it's not Gaethje or Tony Ferguson. Who else could it be besides Olive? I can't think of anyone

Edited by BullsandBroncos

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Dana saying "We got one" for the streamers of PPVs lol

I'd never illegally stream a Conor fight cause I can't risk missing the action with a 20 second lag. But I kinda wanna tune in to one and see if they really got something. Lmao. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Just about anyone in the top 5 at LW can beat Max

Depends on the circumstances. If Max wants to permanently move up to 155 and you give him time to do what Jon Jones is doing in the move up to Heavyweight, Max's outlook at 155 looks completely different.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Depends on the circumstances. If Max wants to permanently move up to 155 and you give him time to do what Jon Jones is doing in the move up to Heavyweight, Max's outlook at 155 looks completely different.

Still think anyone in the top 5 does to him what Dustin did to him or worse. the gap in talent between 145 and 155 is bigger than you think.