The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

4 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/03/ufc-news-robert-whittaker-vs-kelvin-gastelum-with-paulo-costa-out-april-17

ehhhhh.....I like Kevin, but don't think he has much of a chance in this one!

I like him too, I dont like to ever count him out though. Whittaker wont try to take him down and Gastelum has good hands. Sure I expect Bobby Knuckles to win but Kelvin isnt an easy out

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Agreed 100%. He's a strong wrestler, has big power in his hands and a granite chin

And he's fast as hell as a boxer/striker. He's almost the blue print of what you'd want as a mixed martial artist.

Edited by beekay414

18 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Dope.

Guess this means Dustin - Conor 3 is happening, and winner gets the next title shot. This is how I would've done it.

It does mean Gaethje's kind of out in the cold. Don't see a great fight for him right now. Perhaps he gets RDA/Makhachev, or he just keeps sitting for a while.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Unbelievable. 

Diamond gets screwed again because Dana wants two big PPVs instead of one. 

He does, but let's be honest....does the order in which these guys fight matter?  If he fights Conor for the belt, he still has to win, and then defend against Chandler or Olives.

16 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

He does, but let's be honest....does the order in which these guys fight matter?  If he fights Conor for the belt, he still has to win, and then defend against Chandler or Olives.

Well that makes me feel a little better.

I just can't stand Dana and the way he puts together fights. Rankings mean literally nothing.