The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

5 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Not sure how Masvidal wins this unless he gets a lucky punch or something.....

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2022/01/ufc-272-colby-covington-vs-jorge-masvidal-headliner-march-5

Colby is going to run through Masvidal. I'm not sure why everyone assumes that Jorge is some crazy, power punching, KO artist. The only guys he has KO'd recently are Askren, Till, and Cerrone.

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

He’s exciting but still undeserving 

That's just wrong. Only people ahead of him in rankings are Max (hurt and lost to Volk twice already), Orteg (just lost the title fight), Yair (was out for 2 years and just lost. Definitely doesn't deserve it).

Edited by BullsandBroncos

16 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

With Max out, the Volkanovski title defense just seems bleh...it wont be Ortega, he turned down Giga. Who else is there that realistically would get you excited? Id love to see Cejudo come back but idk if Dana wants him back

I would've loved to see Cejudo come back but if he won I doubt he would've actively defended the belt.

15 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

That's just wrong. Only people ahead of him in rankings are Max (hurt and lost to Volk twice already), Orteg (just lost the title fight), Yair (was out for 2 years and just lost. Definitely doesn't deserve it).

I just think the gap is so significant and after seeing him get destroyed by Ortega, I just think he has 0 chance