The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Henry has zero chance against Conor... Conor has like 40lbs on the dude. Henry just wants that hugeeee pay day that a Conor fight provides.

I would agree with this, but at what weight is he talking about?  Most high level wrestlers don't have a problem taking Conor down.

7 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

I would agree with this, but at what weight is he talking about?  Most high level wrestlers don't have a problem taking Conor down.

It doesn’t matter what the weight is, Conor will be massive the day of the fight compared to him, even at 145. 

6 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

He could blow up to 170...it won't matter unless he KO's that little freak.  If he doesn't, he would be on his back like always!

Henry would not be able to do anything at 170, way too much mass for his frame. Also, Conor would still be much larger than him the day of the fight, a lot of these guys weight 15-20lbs heavier the day of the fight. Weigh in day there is no water in your body for about 24 hours, massive amounts of laxatives to clear your system out, and no food for 36 hours. They are not actually that weight. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Henry would not be able to do anything at 170, way too much mass for his frame. Also, Conor would still be much larger than him the day of the fight, a lot of these guys weight 15-20lbs heavier the day of the fight. Weigh in day there is no water in your body for about 24 hours, massive amounts of laxatives to clear your system out, and no food for 36 hours. They are not actually that weight. 

That's what I was talking about...if they fought at 145, and Conor was closer to 170 on fight night.  I could still see him getting taken down by a world class wrestler!