The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Huge opportunity for Tom Aspinall tomorrow. Volkov is one hell of a gatekeeper, so, if he gets past him, he's officially a top tier viable title contender. Having Tuivasa and Aspinall as fresh contenders would do absolute wonders for the HW division.

Agreed 100%. Was just thinking today that Volkov is as high as it gets as a gatekeeper but someone who will never fight for the title. Hope Tom smashes him

9 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Really don't like the move for Hooker to go back down to FW. Didn't really think he looked that good on the scales.

Could be in for a quick KO. 

Allen isnt one to go for a KO though but i get your point. I wonder how much gas he’ll have if it makes it halfway thru the 2nd if Allen is putting on alot of pressure 

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Card is trash? I still want to see Rose defend plus Chandler/Tony could be fun

Why would I care about Chandler/Tony? Tony is super washed up and Chandler isn’t that great anymore either. Plus Rose should mop her opponent. 

21 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Really don't like the move for Hooker to go back down to FW. Didn't really think he looked that good on the scales.

Could be in for a quick KO. 

Good call there. I didnt think the cut would wreck his chin that much. Allen doesnt have crazy power but Hooker didnt take them well