The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

10 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I cant tell if he’s confident or just leaning into the heel role even more

When you say things like you're gonna finish him in the first and you're guaranteeing a win, I feel like he has something up his sleeve. 

41 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I liked Izzy in the beginning but man he talks a lot of **** for being probably the most boring champion to watch 

Idk if he’s that boring. He’s had exciting fights and some stinkers too. He might be the most boring though if i had to think about champions

36 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Idk if he’s that boring. He’s had exciting fights and some stinkers too. He might be the most boring though if i had to think about champions

All he does is back pedal and jab anymore. Part of me wishes Chimaev stayed at 185 because he would maul Izzy

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

All he does is back pedal and jab anymore. Part of me wishes Chimaev stayed at 185 because he would maul Izzy

I might be crazy but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was fighting Izzy for champ champ status this time next year. 

20 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

I might be crazy but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was fighting Izzy for champ champ status this time next year. 

Only reason they might not do that is he probably will have fights at WW before getting a double champ fight but if Izzy beats Cannonier he doesn’t have much left to fight at MW