The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

8 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Oh I agree…just speaking on how mma scoring doesn’t really favor Bullet in these types of situations IMO.

actually mma scoring favors valentina's fight. which is why she won 4-1 on one of the cards. damage is by far the most important scoring criteria and obvi valentina gets a huge nod there

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

actually mma scoring favors valentina's fight. which is why she won 4-1 on one of the cards. damage is by far the most important scoring criteria and obvi valentina gets a huge nod there

This.

damage comes first and Valentina won that by a landslide even without the accidental clash of heads

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Happy Bullet got the decision….Santos had two near submissions sort of, and nothing else. 

let's not ignore that she was closer to finishing the fight than Valentina was, on two occasions with that back control + sub attempts.

while the decision is fair, I feel bad for Santos because the two rounds she clearly lost was when she was fighting with one eye

4 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

let's not ignore that she was closer to finishing the fight than Valentina was, on two occasions with that back control + sub attempts.

while the decision is fair, I feel bad for Santos because the two rounds she clearly lost was when she was fighting with one eye

Never once got her arm under the neck. Not even close.  She was getting elbowed in the head while she had her back lol

Edited by BullsandBroncos