The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

Thats a fight I'd love to see, I thought they'd give Conor someone like Tony or Hooker that would still be a standup fight but someone that clearly is on the downswing. Chandler is a dangerous fight but to the UFC's credit, if Conor beats Chandler it certainly would legitimize the title shot they so desperately want to give him moreso than when he beat Cowboy and there were all these title shot talks

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 8:31 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thats a fight I'd love to see, I thought they'd give Conor someone like Tony or Hooker that would still be a standup fight but someone that clearly is on the downswing. Chandler is a dangerous fight but to the UFC's credit, if Conor beats Chandler it certainly would legitimize the title shot they so desperately want to give him moreso than when he beat Cowboy and there were all these title shot talks

Masvidal's coach has been pushing for a Conor fight but I doubt it happens.

21 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Last 3 weeks of TUF have been good fights. I think Cole won the first 2 rounds so there shouldn't have been a 3rd. That kick he landed R1 was awesome

Round 2 was a toss up, so I wouldn't have had an issue either way. I don't like how they made it seem like a robbery. 

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

Round 2 was a toss up, so I wouldn't have had an issue either way. I don't like how they made it seem like a robbery. 

I mean its TUF, we've seen all sorts of drama on i. I swear in order to get on the show you have to have someone in your family that died young or is dying 

I did score it for Cole, hardly a robbery. Given how exciting the fight was, id be surprised if Cole wasnt fighting in the finale

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I'm very curious.

Aldo has been taken down more than 1 time in just 1 fight, that was v Frankie Edgar and he still won pretty handily. 

Merab on the other hand, in all his UFC fights has this many takedowns: 11-6-5-5-12-13-2-5-4

Something will have to give