The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Laura Sanko was ******* AWESOME tonight

Called out the Ezekiel choke instantly and was on point all night. 

I think commentary in general is usually overrated, but she gets well deserved props in an environment where most women are not respected for their talents. 

She's more professional in the vein of a Cruz or Felder than the drunk "hanging with the homies" commentary of a DC/Bisping/Rogan, but I think a lot of people prefer that.

I personally like everyone, but she's definitely more than capable.

• Like 2

We're around the time where considerations for UFC 300 will start rolling. UFC 200 was a bust given the hype and barely broke the million mark for PPV buys. The power games the UFC were playing with Conor at the time, Jones testing positive, etc. It all collided and left a broken lackluster card. So I think the UFC will try to do a make good now at 300 and really stack the event.

Smart money would be on multiple title fights, Conor and Nate vs separate opponents in fights they would both likely lose- setting up their trilogy and final fight with the company at a PPV later in the year, top prospects the UFC wants to force onto the public like Bo, Shavkat, etc, and finally some fan friendly fights(Jim Miller is inevitable 😅).