The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Im not even a big fan and if he was the same type of fighter fighting at like Bantamweight then yea maybe he wouldnt be next but his only competition for the title shot is a guy whose best win is a guy Belal already dominated. 

I don't get calling a dude who dismantled Sean Brady boring. He's not Curtis Blaydes. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 9:57 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Middleweight? not sure if he is serious or not even he was laughing

It's probably not true since it's a play on what he told Chandler during TUF. He said 185 and then when Chandler said that was fine by him, Conor responded with "you'll do what you're told" and laughed about it. 

19 hours ago, beekay414 said:

It's probably not true since it's a play on what he told Chandler during TUF. He said 185 and then when Chandler said that was fine by him, Conor responded with "you'll do what you're told" and laughed about it. 

Yea I remember that too. They would look terrible fighting at 185. Neither has great cardio but can you imagine? It would be Kimbo/Dada 5000 all over again

On 1/1/2024 at 9:32 PM, Herbie_Hancock said:

Hmm no comments for chandler connor in late June?

I'll believe it when I see it. I feel like at this point, Conor is just having fun telling Chandler to jump and seeing how high he goes. 

On 1/5/2024 at 10:08 AM, JonStark said:

I'll believe it when I see it. I feel like at this point, Conor is just having fun telling Chandler to jump and seeing how high he goes. 

its so annoying too...its bad enough Conor is sitting although we all have moved on...but dont hold Chandler hostage too. I would much rather see Mike v Islam than Gaejthe or Olives again

• Like 1