The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

5 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Who fills in for the Nunes PPV main event? I was hyped because I love watching Anderson fight.

Who do you have winning RDA vs Felder? I like RDA back at LW.

Probably just push up the Yan vs Sterling fight to main event. I believe that fight was sealed as the co-main.

I'm thinking RDA wins by submission. Now he's against a non-wrestler he'll have the opportunity to initiate the grappling himself and get on top, where he's super dangerous. Gonna say RDA by arm-triangle in the 2nd.

21 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Damn son. First Luque, now Neal. Wonderboy's becoming the most high-level gatekeeper in the game, getting all these super hot WW prospects.

Huge step up for Neal. If he wins, he's right up there in title contention for sure.

You gotta think the UFC told Wonderboy he'd get a Top-5 guy if he took this one and won right?

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You gotta think the UFC told Wonderboy he'd get a Top-5 guy if he took this one and won right?

I dunno about telling him specifically, but he's probably back up against another top contender if he does win.

I forgot that, prior to the Luque fight, Wonderboy was 1-3-1 in his previous 5 fights. So while it still feels like he's an elite WW, he probably has a few wins to go before getting another title shot.

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)