The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

15 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Michel Pereira looked great tonight. The other guy is kind of a turd, the kind of fighter who starts **** outside the octagon and acts tough but then doesn't do anything in the cage, but Pereira was still great. His straight right hand is money. Also the pimp slap he landed was one of the top 5 all time pimp slaps.

Lol I love that he showed him the hand, kissed it, showed it to him again and then overhand slapped him all in one sequence. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

@Buckrock101

I've been meaning to ask you...I noticed this for the first time in the Volkan fight but why does Jiri P grab his right wrist at his waist before exchanges? Does he have a wrist problem?

No idea. Think it might have been the first time I watched a full fight of his live, so not sure if that's something that's come up before. I'm guessing it was just a misdirection thing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

No idea. Think it might have been the first time I watched a full fight of his live, so not sure if that's something that's come up before. I'm guessing it was just a misdirection thing.

I watched his last Rizin fight live and I didn't notice it so that sounds plausible. 

man it seems like OSP became a proper veteran just overnight. I looked away for a second and all of a sudden he's had 22 fights in the UFC (plus a bunch in Strikeforce). That would be good for the most fights all-time in any division below 155.

and while, when he looks bad he looks really bad, his counter left hook moving backwards is just gorgeous. Did the same ish he did to Shogun, against Menifield. Love to see it, 90% timing with a dash of power.

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)