Kamaru Usman vs Jorge Masvidal 6   
Zhang Weili vs Rose Namajunas  1
Valentina Shevchenko vs Jessica Andrade 7  
Uriah Hall vs Chris Weidman  2
Anthony Smith vs Jimmy Crute  5
Alex Oliveira vs Randy Brown  3
Karl Roberson vs Brendan Allen 4 

Are you sure you didn't just copy and paste mine?  😁😬🥴

Cant wait for the rematch. I think Masvidal has more of a chance then the betting odds are giving him. Think there are some positives he can take away from the first fight. Was taken down early in round 1, but was able to get up fairly quick and after that did a good job with his take down defense the rest of the first round. Know he knows the strength of Usman and what its like to be in there with him and also to just be able to not kill yourself to make weight and drain yourself before a fight even happens.

Excited for the fight think we see a great one 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Cant wait for the rematch. I think Masvidal has more of a chance then the betting odds are giving him.

I think he definitely has a chance, my only concern is that he's not really a power puncher and Usman is likely going to use a similar strategy to try and wear him out. He's not going to just stand and trade with him, he's going to make the fight ugly. 4/5 of Usman's last fights have went into the 5th round and he won all 4 (3 decisions, 1 TKO), he has the gas tank to just wear guys out.

Masvidal has only gone 5 rounds twice in his career and has lost both fights. Masvidal's best chance of winning the fight, IMO, is with an early KO. But he has never really proven to be a power puncher with KO power throughout his career. He has 5 KO's in 19 UFC fights and those KO's came against Ben Askren (perfectly timed knee), Darren Till (overrated fighter who was struggling to make weight), Donald Cerrone (who was older and a natural 155er), Jake Ellenberger (who was on the decline of his career and was KO'd in his next 3 fights), and Cezar Ferreira (journeyman who was coming off of a KO loss 5 months earlier). 

Been saying it for years but he'll never do it...Pettis needs to leave Roufusport. Duke hasn't added anything to his game in a decade. Same **** every fight. 

Pettis should move his camp to Albuquerque but he's king **** in Milwaukee so he'll never leave.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Been saying it for years but he'll never do it...Pettis needs to leave Roufusport. Duke hasn't added anything to his game in a decade. Same **** every fight. 

Pettis should move his camp to Albuquerque but he's king **** in Milwaukee so he'll never leave.

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303