The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

Belal is really good at getting it to the ground, but that's about it. No submission threat, lazy GnP, and very little advancement. I hate how MMA fans undeservingly call fighters boring, but I'd make an exception for him. Props for getting it done, but he shouldn't be in any more main events and would probably get stomped by most of the top guys. 

7 hours ago, JonStark said:

Belal is really good at getting it to the ground, but that's about it. No submission threat, lazy GnP, and very little advancement. I hate how MMA fans undeservingly call fighters boring, but I'd make an exception for him. Props for getting it done, but he shouldn't be in any more main events and would probably get stomped by most of the top guys. 

Yea in comparison some fans called Khabib boring 

19 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea in comparison some fans called Khabib boring 

Difference is Belal has no ground and pound or submission threats.

grappling isn't boring in mma when the one in control is active. Khabib at times wasn't always active but no grappler in the UFC comes close to being as boring as Boring Belal. 

I think just about anyone in the top 5 and Usman handle him easily.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Difference is Belal has no ground and pound or submission threats.

grappling isn't boring in mma when the one in control is active. Khabib at times wasn't always active but no grappler in the UFC comes close to being as boring as Boring Belal. 

I think just about anyone in the top 5 and Usman handle him easily.

Well yea, I agree with everything you say. I never said Khabib is boring. I just think in general the masses dont want ground work 

8 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2022/04/robert-whittaker-out-of-ufc-275-marvin-vettori-turns-attention-to-darren-till-and-khamzat-chimaev

Bobby Knuckles out!!!!  I'm down for Chimaev vs Vettori...  Would be awesome to see him with victories over 2 top 5's in 2 different divisions!!!!!!

I'd rather see Till. He has not fought in forever it seems. We can see if his training in Sweden has paid off in terms of take down defense. I think he pieces up Marvin if he can keep it standing 

42 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'd rather see Till. He has not fought in forever it seems. We can see if his training in Sweden has paid off in terms of take down defense. I think he pieces up Marvin if he can keep it standing 

I wouldn't mind that, and yeah...he wins if he keeps it standing.

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303