The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

Has there been a more disappointing fighter in MMA history than Rory MacDonald? He went from exciting young, surefire future champion to one of the most boring fighters on the planet.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know he won the Bellator belt but he left the UFC to do it.

Edited by beekay414

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Has there been a more disappointing fighter in MMA history than Rory MacDonald? He went from exciting young, surefire future champion to one of the most boring fighters on the planet.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know he won the Bellator belt but he left the UFC to do it.

I was thinking the same thing. I mean he worked his way to a UFC title shot so not a total washout but the hype train was real. Uriah Hall comes to mind 

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I was thinking the same thing. I mean he worked his way to a UFC title shot so not a total washout but the hype train was real. Uriah Hall comes to mind 

Hall had a highlight reel moment but Rory was murdering dudes and then he started training with Firas Zahabi, after the loss to Condit, and turned into wannabe GSP and point fought the safe way.

He was 10-0 with all finishes before the loss to Condit. He's 13-8-1 since moving to Tristar and he has 6 finishes (TKO Pyle, TKO Mills, TKO Saffiedine, SUB Daley, SUB Millinder, SUB Brett Cooper).

Edited by beekay414

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303