Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I had the most powerful role in the game and dome or someone got me killed d1 over bs.  I never claimed and took it all to my grave (luckily for town there was a back up that game).  Won't help this game 

going for LVP then aye

nah, i think youre trying to get last ditch info from people

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why did you steal my response you clownfish

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And y’all thought there was a chance it was me who was the scum after the whole jailed situation. Me or Pickle. Lmao at those of you who tried to push me as scum. 

Pretty scummy post right there tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

good, now we can spend the next 90 minutes looking at pickle interactions

we got scum boys, hopefully the redirector

Time to re-read then. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I had the most powerful role in the game and dome or someone got me killed d1 over bs.  I never claimed and took it all to my grave (luckily for town there was a back up that game).  Won't help this game 

So you are claiming on D3 you are willing to take a lynch as the most powerful role to prove a point. Sign me up. Burn this guy to the ground. Racks next

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The only one not helping this game, is you. By way of threadplay and circumstance, the choice was you today. 

It’s up to you to prove why it shouldn’t be. This mamby pamby sit on your balls BS ain’t gonna fly. 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The only one not helping this game, is you. By way of threadplay and circumstance, the choice was you today. 

It’s up to you to prove why it shouldn’t be. This mamby pamby sit on your balls BS ain’t gonna fly. 

exactly.

should have fully claimed at like 2 pm and dumped your info if you were town

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Then I really dont care. If you were really town you would have claimed by now to save yourself or at least make people choose. You are just delaying it screwing with everyone now

Nope.  Town can eat this L alone.  I'm being lynched over utter bs that malf orchestrated bc the host ****ed up.  So let's see you all scramble and lose without me.....

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

For ****s sake.  Can you all not figure out who I am.  I'm trying everything to not outright claim.