Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Dude, I don't care about how busy you are. My opinion of the situation is based off simple math. Answer the questions please. 

One worthwhile point is how the hell has Orca stayed alive the entire game? I think Dingo spoke about that and it so happens I voted Orca the past two day phase.Sorry if I’m not eager to join sides with someone who attempted to kill me.

12 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Dingo left my team during the year so that’s another platform to address something with no correlation to where we are now.

He disagrees. He keeps referencing that platform. Hes pretty sure you aren't mafia without you really being here.

Just now, MD4L said:

One worthwhile point is how the hell has Orca stayed alive the entire game? I think Dingo spoke about that and it so happens I voted Orca the past two day phase.Sorry if I’m not eager to join sides with someone who attempted to kill me.

Orca is alive because believe it or not, hes town. Josh copped him and the GF died so, he cant be mafia.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

He disagrees. He keeps referencing that platform. Hes pretty sure you aren't mafia without you really being here.

To defend me is effectively signing his own death warrant, so it’s only right he’s been voted by everyone who’s voted today. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Do you know what happened yesterday?

I’ve actually been more active in the past 6 hrs of the game. The night phase brought some frustration I think I can accurately interpret. Are you referring to the 10:01 stuff?