Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think if you were to put your vote on dingo, it would go a long way for others to trust you. You dont have to lock it yet.

Meh, you’re one person and also not the killer. I’ve already voted mafia (have not voted a civ) so I’m not sure going after Dingo will make that impression since it hasn’t happened yet.

Just now, MD4L said:

Meh, you’re one person and also not the killer. I’ve already voted mafia (have not voted a civ) so I’m not sure going after Dingo will make that impression since it hasn’t happened yet.

We are at the home stretch. Trust me. A Dingo vote definitely wont hurt anyone's opinion of you.

6 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Again defending him because of something non game related. 

Dome and Bucs are lock town. 0% chance they are even remotely non-town.

ET has a chance, but because he doesn't look at his PM (I can confirm this from the game I hosted), the likelyhood of him being mafia is slim at best.

Orca didnt play great, but he had come around. He is definitely not mafia. (Indy still an outside chance, but most likely town)

Counselor is lock town. 100%

Touch has helped us a significant amount. Including not pardoning mafia, killing mafia and pardoning town.

I am definitely town.

That leaves...

You and MD4L. It's simple math. It's either you or him; or both at this point with your defending him.

ET makes the most sense, tbh. He hasn’t checked his PM and it wouldn’t surprise me if he hit his own because of it. 

6 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

lmao.

They're not cleared so they're potential mafia.

ET could be mafia.

He is a SK other.

I will admit counselor is the most likely town.

He has not but surrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

There are a minimum 6 non cleared town and you're overlooking everyone because you have a read.

I'm not defending him, I'm defending my read. Ya'll get him to 5 votes I will hammer, I'm just trying to steer us to the direction that kills the most likely scum IMO. 

I haven’t helped? You’re kidding right? 

6 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I wasn't around, I read up. I am in the middle of the damn woods with **** all for a data connection. 

Only reason I'm still up was because I glanced to see where we were and what happened. Forced me to read up and here we are. 

If you think Touch denying us the ability to use the one thing we have against mafia and us LYNCHING HIM BECAUSE OF THAT. Makes him a solid town aligned player idk what to tell you.

I got no words if you think Orca has done more for town, yes I haven't nailed mafia to the wall but I have been here trying to help town.

Others are never truthful, do not trust them, lynch them. Lynching Touch is useless because pardons. 

There has been 2 times that I’ve stopped the lynch. One was with slappy, the other was myself when 2 mafia members tried to force it through. 

so when I have denied town the ability to lynch someone fruitful?