Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

Just now, MD4L said:

I’ve actually been more active in the past 6 hrs of the game. The night phase brought some frustration I think I can accurately interpret. Are you referring to the 10:01 stuff?

Sure. Fill me in on what you know and I'll try to fill in the blanks.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Sure. Fill me in on what you know and I'll try to fill in the blanks.

There was a rush of votes after 10:01. Touch pardoned himself, a couple guys died the following night phase, and Rack was voted off yesterday. Fill me in if I’m missing anything.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Dome and myself also dont have confirmed abilities.

I’d rather be asked these 50 questions then be tossed up on the saddle bc game script allows mafia to pursue poor cases that gain power. I appreciate it.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’d rather be asked these 50 questions then be tossed up on the saddle bc game script allows mafia to pursue poor cases that gain power. I appreciate it.

I honestly have much more of a scum lean on Dingo. He refused to play ball. This late in the game the people unwilling to help always seem scummier.

That being said, I'd like to win the game and I think the ratio is 7-1-1. So we really only need to lynch Dingo to win. 

You on board with that?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I honestly have much more of a scum lean on Dingo. He refused to play ball. This late in the game the people unwilling to help always seem scummier.

That being said, I'd like to win the game and I think the ratio is 7-1-1. So we really only need to lynch Dingo to win. 

You on board with that?

It seems like I’ve got one supporter in you. I appreciate that. However I’m not so eager for the night phase. I think Orca is trying to kill me, so if I did all this to not live through the game with my townies, I am going to at least make him wait this out.

Just now, MD4L said:

It seems like I’ve got one supporter in you. I appreciate that. However I’m not so eager for the night phase. I think Orca is trying to kill me, so if I did all this to not live through the game with my townies, I am going to at least make him wait this out.

Understandable. @The Orca he doesn't want you to kill him. He is willing to vote mafia out if you give him your word.