Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

31 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So @DingoLadd is the BDL the only reason that you chose to align yourself with MD4L?

Do you think he'll say the same about you?

Dingo left my team during the year so that’s another platform to address something with no correlation to where we are now.

On 1/21/2020 at 9:34 PM, MD4L said:

I’ve been voted away in most games later in the game after a mosh pit of mafia rational. Let’s just do it now before I get busy.

That being said, I’m not staying with myself. I’m making a change in the imminent future.

What are you busy with? He’s just mafia!

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

What are you busy with as a basis for mafia is why I voted myself Day one. That’s such a bogus reason to attack anyone.

No one is attacking you for being busy. Process of elimination man. What do you think of Dingo?

We are all in agreement that which ever one of you is willing to lock your vote on the other one will be considered town and survive. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

No one is attacking you for being busy. Process of elimination man. What do you think of Dingo?

We are all in agreement that which ever one of you is willing to lock your vote on the other one will be considered town and survive. 

I’ve seen Dingo post a little. I didn’t think highly of him as mafia until everyone kept pressing scenarios on how others players have been confirmed for roles, ability.