Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So would you all as town post that 2nd headline?

The Little Girl was scummy as ****...so the votes said :(

I wouldn’t post that.  I would code it somehow to provide the LyLo information.  It seems earnest enough, which is basically the only reason I’m entertaining it as Town.  Seemed amateur-ish and getting information out there, and the game has people who may not see the harm.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

im the construction worker town aligned - i start as vanilla and if i choose the right number from 1-10 each night i can build upon my role. i start as vanilla  then if i guess correctly(and arnt roleblocked) i get to roleblock i get it right again i get to kill -im still vanilla 

So you “build” onto your role? It starts with a roleblock and then moves to a kill? With a 10% chance of being able to? 

looks like a super nerfed version of the engineer from last game (link in OP)

"You build upon roles every night. You will have choice to use one of the roles you have built. Day one you built a Motion Detector.

N1: 

Select a player, Learn if a move was performed on or by a character, but not what move or who was involved."

I dont beleve there are (at least) 2-3 nontown factions, and then super weak town roles like wolf and daboyle. maybe 1 but not both

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

looks like a super nerfed version of the engineer from last game (link in OP)

"You build upon roles every night. You will have choice to use one of the roles you have built. Day one you built a Motion Detector.

N1: 

Select a player, Learn if a move was performed on or by a character, but not what move or who was involved."

I dont beleve there are (at least) 2-3 nontown factions, and then super weak town roles like wolf and daboyle. maybe 1 but not both

Super nerfed may be an understatement. That puts the chances of being a helpful role at less than 5% easily 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, it feels like the reporter faction used their moves n1 and shared them n2

This def reads like what the reporter faction did N2. Rags was roleblocked so the move on him failed, but I guess moves against Counselor/BCB succeeded.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So why was he listed as “fighter” 

My guess is that someone within the faction wrote these headlines and all they knew was that the move failed. But it could also just as well just be gopher writing flavor related to the reporter moves.