Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

lol im not but ive already said im gonna answer every question i can being completly honest you asked a question and i gave the answer if im talking to you already im not gonna turn away info but im like 75 percent sure on my read so i figured id say so. 

So you are engaging with me to build a read? 

Just now, daboyle250 said:

Why counselor?

ive voted him since day one (off and on) and he hasnt reacted like i would say i was expecting him to react. last night he was ghosting forum i tagged him and he gave a beleivable reason for why he wasnt talking much ( pregnant girlfriend) and then bounced after a few minutes only to send one or more posts not engaging with my vote on him at all and voting someone else. i would have expected him to be more aggressive with me voting him engaging more with me about why i was wrong and should vote someone else and stick his vote on me until later today

TLDR: hes being quieter and less aggressive then ive read him as in the last few games

3 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

I’m town aligned, bozo

well i dont know what to tell you then becouse i am to so . . . 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you are engaging with me to build a read? 

if you want to call it that your not wrong. i would call it more your engaging with me and im picking up any info i can as i go

2 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

ive voted him since day one (off and on) and he hasnt reacted like i would say i was expecting him to react. last night he was ghosting forum i tagged him and he gave a beleivable reason for why he wasnt talking much ( pregnant girlfriend) and then bounced after a few minutes only to send one or more posts not engaging with my vote on him at all and voting someone else. i would have expected him to be more aggressive with me voting him engaging more with me about why i was wrong and should vote someone else and stick his vote on me until later today

TLDR: hes being quieter and less aggressive then ive read him as in the last few games

Meh take it as you will. I have a role this game. The last couple I was bored out of my mind. You are convinced I’m scum so no point in arguing back and forth with you. I’m town. As this game moves along you’ll see. 

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OK.  

So those 3 not be aligned could be a few combinations.   2 aligned and 1 not (Daboyle not aligned with wolf and whicker).   They could each be in separate alignments

Yeah the wording of Daboyle not being aligned with Whicker or Wolf I interpret as 1-1-1 but that’s not a guarantee to your point.

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Somehow I missed the pregnant girlfriend thing.

@Counselor Josh is a great name for any child.

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

One of you and daboyle is lying. Why do you think it’s him? 

the honest answer is if one of us is lying i know im not also i havnt gone thru everything and i think im missing something on the claim daboyle is talking about 

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

Well guess what, there’s a third guy so

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Meh take it as you will. I have a role this game. The last couple I was bored out of my mind. You are convinced I’m scum so no point in arguing back and forth with you. I’m town. As this game moves along you’ll see. 

this is what im talking about you dont engage like this in games counsler just sets off my antenna