Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

No I don’t. You have literally said this on numerous occasions when I’ve been town and scum. I’m not twisting anything. 

you specifically said that he either has bad information or is scum. Then you said he is scum. I didn’t make you say those words. 

my read is either both me and whicker didnt share alignment with daboyle( i know this to not be true but its technically a solution) or mwil is lying or mwil had his role interfered with. out of these for me the easiest answer is mwil lying im more inclined to believe whicker after mwil explained his role claim more because he said that niether me or whicker can share with daboyle and i know that to be factually untrue with the info i have for the game

Just now, Malfatron said:

i believe that wolf doesnt have a killing role.

but now i have to reconcile in my brain why you and touch have the same role

All you have to do is reconcile the fact that I'm town and then we can evaluate the game from that perspective

2 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

my read is either both me and whicker didnt share alignment with daboyle( i know this to not be true but its technically a solution) or mwil is lying or mwil had his role interfered with. out of these for me the easiest answer is mwil lying im more inclined to believe whicker after mwil explained his role claim more because he said that niether me or whicker can share with daboyle and i know that to be factually untrue with the info i have for the game

What info?