Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i believe that wolf doesnt have a killing role.

but now i have to reconcile in my brain why you and touch have the same role

yet just need a couple of lucky guesses and i cans start picking off scum  counsler dome racks bcb

Just now, Whicker said:

Because he was roleblocked and there weren't any kills

yea actually thats a good use of that, but to be clear you pick the action the player did the night before?

The thing that is starting to creep up from this mwil claim is that it has not been clear the exact dynamic of the comparison. Is it all 3 compared? Is it 1 compared against 2? Is it 1 compared against 1 and then compared against the other? 

the fact that this is still not clear leads me to believe that BOTH of those statements from whicker can be true. Which is what I was trying to get across. 

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

yet just need a couple of lucky guesses and i cans start picking off scum  counsler dome racks bcb

yea actually thats a good use of that, but to be clear you pick the action the player did the night before?

I pick a player each night. I find out whether or not that player has attempted a killing action in any previous night.

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

the info i possess personally in relation to this game I.E my role and alignment in this instance which since i know them to be town allows me to bypass that mwils info is correct since i do share alignment with daboyle 

When you say “I know this because of info I have in the game” it comes off as something different than your own role/alignment.