Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah convenient you picked Orca who has been red lettered already to try and pass off your move. You are scum. 

LOL

Just remember this when you guys lynch me tomorrow and I flip green town. I won’t take it personally. You owe me 5 likes and an apology, or just 10 likes, your choice.

I tagged Squire for a reason. I said two days ago there was more to my move.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Just remember this when you guys lynch me tomorrow and I flip green town. I won’t take it personally. You owe me 5 likes and an apology, or just 10 likes, your choice.

I don’t owe you anything. You’ve lied to me so much in games. If anything you should be giving me the apologies.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Anyone else notice SwAg hasn’t come up with a scum color list yet? He’s probably scum.

Yes, I brought this up first and only I should get credit for having it first

The variables of various other alignments made it hard to develop

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

I know you did, but you do realize that it is suspicious that you held that information.   You were asked about it with the idea that it could offer some clarity.  

@MWil23 do you think or suspect that your information might have been "tampered" with in some fashion?

39 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I pushed Whicker and he wasn’t lynched and here we are. He’s the framer/lawyer I’d bet on it.

This isn't logical if you're assuming the the color coding of your text is the type alignment they are. Whicker, as orange, is not going to randomly protect orca, who is red per et, from invests

Edited by Forge
Added wording

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also, the word “aligned” N2 came back in orange text, so I wasn’t sure what that meant.

Last nights came back in red text (aligned) so now I assume that means 1-2 RED SCUM

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

As I told @squire12 D3, there was more to my move than I was willing to say early on. I wanted to see if there was a game mechanic out there that could impact things and there it is.

@MWil23 what was your thinking behind holding the color of the text information?

Do you see how that now looks suspicious on how you knew about the orange faction group?   If you had stated this when asked about the "additional" information, that transparency helps your credibility

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Why is every single person doing the “you owe me an apology” angle in this game?

It is the appealing to emotion element of the game and posturing.   If you think players will have too much pride to have to admit that they were wrong, it might sway a vote off of you.  

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

This isn't logical if you're assuming the the color coding of your text is the type alignment they are. Whicker, as orange, is not going to randomly protect orca, who is red per et, from invests

What I’m saying is that he would do anything to save himself since he was the last one on the compare and that information headline was fabricated since I moved N2 so that he could avoid the lynch, not that he’s protecting Orca.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

What I’m saying is that he would do anything to save himself since he was the last one on the compare and that information headline was fabricated since I moved N2 so that he could avoid the lynch, not that he’s protecting Orca.

You could be lying and the headline is true, and your list is just a fabrication.   Withholding some information adds to the process players have to sort out.  

Whicker very well could be in a scum group and be orange, and the headline is a fabrication.  

As we have seen, some of the headlines are truthful, whether they all are is yet to be realized.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23 do you think or suspect that your information might have been "tampered" with in some fashion?

With Wolf and Daboyle flipping town I do.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23 what was your thinking behind holding the color of the text information?

Seemed like a good idea at the time. I was paranoid with an arsonist out there and a vendetta against me for leading a policy lynch Day 1 since I figured it was Pickle.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do you see how that now looks suspicious on how you knew about the orange faction group?   If you had stated this when asked about the "additional" information, that transparency helps your credibility

Yeah, but the hindsight is 20/20 there for me. I also figured maybe I’d be watched in the event someone else would try to kill me and give us another scum.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You could be lying and the headline is true, and your list is just a fabrication.   Withholding some information adds to the process players have to sort out.  

Whicker very well could be in a scum group and be orange, and the headline is a fabrication.  

As we have seen, some of the headlines are truthful, whether they all are is yet to be realized.

Since I know what I did N2 I know they’re fabricated, especially with the reporter faction being purple I’d say it’s blatantly wrong.