Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

22 minutes ago, ET80 said:

We talked about being the nWo of Mafia...

giphy.gif

(From left to right)

@Forge (the leader, Eric B.)

@ET80 (the enforcer, big sexy Kevin Nash)

Me (Razor Ramon/Scott Hall, lovable but super all over the place/spastic, will inevitably survive and win for no apparent reason)

WE NEED A HOGAN!!! @Dome this should absolutely be you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

(From left to right)

@Forge (the leader, Eric B.)

@ET80 (the enforcer, big sexy Kevin Nash)

Me (Razor Ramon/Scott Hall, lovable but super all over the place/spastic, will inevitably survive and win for no apparent reason)

WE NEED A HOGAN!!! @Dome this should absolutely be you.

There was a time you wanted me part of this clown circus 

Just now, ET80 said:

Apparently, Virgil/Vincent is still wrestling. He's gotta be in his late 60s, right?

Michael "Virgil" Jones is FIFTY SEVEN years young. 

Also, NO WAY that the WWE allows that schtick he did with the Million Dollar Man today. That REALLY didn't age well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Michael "Virgil" Jones is FIFTY SEVEN years young. 

57!? Holy hell, time hasn't been good to him.

Also, NO WAY that the WWE allows that schtick he did with the Million Dollar Man today. That REALLY didn't age well.

Pretty much everything in the 80s/early 90s would be taboo. Kamala the Ugandan Giant, Mr. Fuji, Virgil - everything was basically a racist caricature. 

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

57!? Holy hell, time hasn't been good to him.

Pretty much everything in the 80s/early 90s would be taboo. Kamala the Ugandan Giant, Mr. Fuji, Virgil - everything was basically a racist caricature. 

WELL WORTH a read:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1075655-wwes-15-most-nearly-racist-moments-in-history-with-video#slide1

Check out 1/2 and 1/2 Roddy Piper...wow I forgot about that.

Also, I'm thinking that if Squire is insane, so am I. I'm going to flip Green Town. BCB is on the docket tonight and likely Dome tomorrow. Don't waste two days from now on me and just disregard everything I've posted.

However, if somehow BCB and all of his converts go with him, and Whicker also fits that, then maybe I'm not insane after all.

Also, I'm thinking that if Squire is insane, so am I. I'm going to flip Green Town. BCB is on the docket tonight and likely Dome tomorrow. Don't waste two days from now on me and just disregard everything I've posted.

However, if somehow BCB and all of his converts go with him, and Whicker also fits that, then maybe I'm not insane after all.

A lot of cute options for outs for you scum boy