Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, Forge said:

It's highly problematic that the person thinking about Counselor in the manner I am is not a person I remotely trust. 

Look man, I thought you were scum a lot earlier but right now you and squire are the only two I'm sure are town so we've really gotta work together on this one. When I'm scum I ghost and post ridiculously stupid theories. I've been saying all game this is clearly me being town. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You're actually late to the party on Counselor. I have voted him several times today and largely already said what you just did LOL

I did see you saying a lot of that. It just baffles me that ksj is even on the line when we know that one of matts/counselor are scum here. Like I've said, ksj is my second choice at being scum after matts/counselor but I see no reason to vote him at this point when we've got to resolve the matts/counselor thing today.

On 1/27/2020 at 5:18 PM, gopherwrestler said:

6. In case of a tie there will be a 15 minute OT period on my count, my post will be the deciding factor when night is called, any vote before my post will count. In case of a tie in OT, a chatty coin flip will determine who is lynched.

So is gopher even around?  are we in OT?   based on the above, it looks like we are not

@gopherwrestler