Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

But squire didn't use the move

No, but what I'm saying is that you weren't the cleanest player in the game, exactly. If it makes sense that one town would think it's a good idea to use a roleblock on you, you can't really hold that against Counselor.

But like I said...Counselor hasn't felt right all game to me. 

Also...certain people in this thread know how I feel about blocks. I wouldn't use that to make my decision, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

No, but what I'm saying is that you weren't the cleanest player in the game, exactly. If it makes sense that one town would think it's a good idea to use a roleblock on you, you can't really hold that against Counselor.

But like I said...Counselor hasn't felt right all game to me. 

Also...certain people in this thread know how I feel about blocks. I wouldn't use that to make my decision, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What specifically are you going off of?   Can you elaborate with what has not felt right?

On 2/6/2020 at 10:52 PM, Malfatron said:

if its between that or being lynched

i would prefer a rack/forge/squire win so far

On 2/6/2020 at 10:20 PM, Malfatron said:

i would be down with a forge win

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm sad that you didn't try to buddy me up as an indy like I did to you. I feel unappreciated. 

i mean.... :)

On 2/6/2020 at 9:36 PM, Malfatron said:

if it was me, it would at least tell me something fmpov whether you are insane or naive

On 2/6/2020 at 9:36 PM, squire12 said:

how so?  are you scum or town?

On 2/6/2020 at 9:38 PM, Malfatron said:

town.

but if if you feels its best to not reveal, its fine

On 2/6/2020 at 9:40 PM, Malfatron said:

if i was scum, it wouldnt tell me anything.

if i came up town in your invwst, i would know you are naive, not insane

@Malfatron

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

What specifically are you going off of?   Can you elaborate with what has not felt right?

Just overall game. I can't really explain it. Just little things here and there. I'm always a big fan of the Counselor retaliatory vote. That was an old time Counselor meta. I honestly found it very un-counselor like to have a self protecting option and not do that until like n8 or whatever he said? Like, he stole dome's vote on n2 before self protecting? That move just doesn't make sense to me at all. That move has absolutely no value to me that early in the game and I can't see why he would do that. This whole game feels off. I really wish I could explain it better. I've been really hard pressed, as you know, to buy in fully that what happened to me on N6 was dome. I conceded it's possible, but the lack of same verbage between swag and I bugs me. The fact that he waited so long to claim or really divulge any information? That's also kind of uncounselor to me (admittedly, I haven't played much, and maybe he's changed). 

The problem is, so much says that he's not. He basically outed Matts. Now maybe what Mwil said was true and Matts wasn't actually part of the group and Counselor wasn't aware he was outing scum? Whicker says he didn't kill anyone, and swag vetted him as the basketball player, but if my SK theory was somewhat correct, then that could explain that. But I also still feel like I'm trying too hard to make the pieces fit. Could be that I'm just really sketched out by his play in this game and I can't get past it and am tunneling.