2/4 3 rounds

LinderFournette

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Matt Miller also said the Titans loved Drew Lock.... Means nothing because Matt Miller has no sources have inside the Titans organization. Not many do

With no long-term qb prospect on the roster a qb seems like a likely scenario to me regardless if you resign tannehill or not.   Taking him in the 1st and letting him sit the year should be a good plan and would let the titans compete for next year and for the future.  

2 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

Comments like this is why I generally ignore these mock drafts. One person says something and everyone jumps on board.

I believe the titans will take a qb in the 1st 3 rounds. Love was pretty close if not bpa on my board.  Look at their qb room.  mariota is a fa and shouldn't be brought back.  tannehill is a fa and should be back to serve as a game manager and could mentor the rookie qb. 

2 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

If Ruggs drops to the 20s I would hope the Packers would move up to get him. Otherwise not a fan of the Packers draft, some decent positions but reaches all over. Not sure how you get late day 2/ day 3 guys up in the first but everyone has their own valuations.

Ruggs dropped to 20 not any further.  

Jefferson is a guy who ive seen mocked plenty in late 1/early 2.  Taking him where the Packers are isn't a reach to me.   Hopkins is an easy replacement for jimmy Graham.  Charles was a slight reach had him more as a round 4 guy but i thought your ol was a need so thus a slight reach was reasonable to me. 

Rodgers needs some help at wr/te tp have a shot at the superbowl before he gets too old and yalls window closes

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

Jefferson is a guy who ive seen mocked plenty in late 1/early 2.  Taking him where the Packers are isn't a reach to me.   Hopkins is an easy replacement for jimmy Graham.  Charles was a slight reach had him more as a round 4 guy but i thought your ol was a need so thus a slight reach was reasonable to me. 

Rodgers needs some help at wr/te tp have a shot at the superbowl before he gets too old and yalls window closes

It's not that simple but I get it. 

On 2/4/2020 at 4:30 PM, Mojibwe said:

Easily. By far. Without question. This was the worst format for a mock draft I have ever seen. Double posting it just added to the monumental failure.

+1

The picks are not much better. Cushenberry is a reach anywhere in the top 40, much less the first round and the Chiefs don't need a C. Except Eason, any of the next five picks is better. 
Clyde Edwards-Helaire is not as bad, but give them Cole Kmet. He's better value and Travis Kelce is 30.
Michael Ojemudia is OK, but no better than that. This is where you pick a RB  or IOL. 

J

On 2/5/2020 at 4:24 PM, LinderFournette said:

Last time I checked 20 is in the 20s but I’ll consult my attorney.

I agree Rodgers needs weapons but this draft is so deep at WR they can get one in the second. I’d rather take an IDL or OT (if the value is there) than go WR and handcuff ourselves at other positions.