Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Naz / ksj / pickle are probably the only way I'm going. Maybe rags, but at least I get a somewhat civ vibe there. So that's a different tier. If I'm willing to trust rags for now, I may be willing to trust butters, though it would behoove us to have a person in that Lynch line at least. 

@Pickle Rick, I think I'd like that to be you in the end

Bad idea.  Let's get 2 scum up there.  I might be able to narrow down some (using pickle theories)

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Totes. Claimed a night ability for no apparant reason when the entire game got blocked caused I'm the worst mafia player ever 

Why don't you put your money where you your mouth is and take pickles place on butters big boy 

Yeah this would be better.  Bc it would be nice to know if he can be trusted.  Like I said, no way he is bolas, just don't know if he is an other 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

5 / 23 is only 22%. Hell, possible there's 6 unless there are others.

I feel like there has to be at least 2 more besides rack

IMO we HAVE to assume at least 5. We can’t afford to get 4 and try rack again and miss or we are screwed. 4/23? No chance. I respectfully disagree with Pickle on that 4 vs 5 number.