Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Also you calling him out and me stating it as fact I was suddenly pandering to you? He is reaching so much and grasping at every straw to try and cast doubt on anyone he can. This is chaos scum Mwil.

...and yet if I would have done this, you wouldn't have cared at all:

*Take note of Counselor pandering to Touch and SwAg*

giphy.gif

Also, you've made up your mind.

Matts visited SwAg and now he's dead, and the only ability that he can't block is a hit.

Just now, MWil23 said:

...and yet if I would have done this, you wouldn't have cared at all:

*Take note of Counselor pandering to Touch and SwAg*

giphy.gif

Also, you've made up your mind.

Matts visited SwAg and now he's dead, and the only ability that he can't block is a hit.

Oh Matts is choice number one. But you are on the list. Sorry we couldn’t be on the same team Mwil. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I just feel it man. Mwil is my boy. But he hasn’t been pleasant Mwil with me most of this game. He is scum man. I’ll die for that read. 

I'll still love you even though you're wrong buddy. I'm legitimately trying to rework a lot of meta/other things, as I stated at the end of last year. The reality is, I've played some really solid Town games in the past, and yet have zero thread credibility to carry a lynch line, and I've faked claimed so many things in the past, no one believes me/takes me seriously (boy who cried wolf syndrome) even when my reads have been spot on.

I'm trying to be more calculated, do my due diligence, and be less reactionary "think out loud" than before, and trying to work out all of the angles. Yesterday, we had a red letter invest on scum (thankfully!) but I find/have found that often times, this is a day wasted on scum hunting and want to see every angle possible going into the next day (today).

Throw in the fact that I could have easily lynched you D1 and would have had the rationale to do so based upon the information out there at the time, and I'm not sure what you want from me. I'm pretty confident you were Town and didn't see you making that "slip/mistake" as scum that early claiming Zombie and even said that push on you was lazy.

FWIW

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I can block everything that is not a hit. Not the strongest power, but it is what it is.

You can block everything that isn’t a hit. 

swag was hit. 

and you were the only visitor? 

you sure you aren’t vig? 

At some point we will need to get some further information from @JoshstraDaymus on the Matts visiting swag piece.

In the meantime, it would be more helpful if we can establish another vote wagon so we can learn more.   

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'll still love you even though you're wrong buddy. I'm legitimately trying to rework a lot of meta/other things, as I stated at the end of last year. The reality is, I've played some really solid Town games in the past, and yet have zero thread credibility to carry a lynch line, and I've faked claimed so many things in the past, no one believes me/takes me seriously (boy who cried wolf syndrome) even when my reads have been spot on.

I'm trying to be more calculated, do my due diligence, and be less reactionary "think out loud" than before, and trying to work out all of the angles. Yesterday, we had a red letter invest on scum (thankfully!) but I find/have found that often times, this is a day wasted on scum hunting and want to see every angle possible going into the next day (today).

Throw in the fact that I could have easily lynched you D1 and would have had the rationale to do so based upon the information out there at the time, and I'm not sure what you want from me. I'm pretty confident you were Town and didn't see you making that "slip/mistake" as scum that early claiming Zombie and even said that push on you was lazy.

FWIW

So you state there was less scum hunting yesterday due to the red letter on SirA, yet drop a vote on Matts vs someone else when matts is the leader by like 6 or 7 to 2?

Something in that is not connecting for me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

FWIW

This is good information thank you

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you state there was less scum hunting yesterday due to the red letter on SirA, yet drop a vote on Matts vs someone else when matts is the leader by like 6 or 7 to 2?

He also states early on he believes Im town based on my Meta and on and on. But yet he still places little nuggets of doubt along the way that town Mwil does not do. I don’t buy the meta change yet. 

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

What info do you need, Squire? I'm right here.

No need to answer fully right now, but as things play out, it will be helpful to further explain what you know from last night.  

@theuntouchable is someone that can help guide you if you want and if he is willing.   I am going to be busy with work for a good part of today

Just now, Counselor said:

He also states early on he believes in town based on my Meta and on and on. But yet he still places little nuggets of doubt along the way that town Mwil does not do. I don’t buy the meta change yet. 

awareness of meta and actively and outwardly stating that he is trying to change that meta is a concern .

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Seriously?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Matts

I would also be willing to look at Rackcs. That interaction with SwAg towards the end of yesterday into last night is BRUTAL.

You even replied to me on this:

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Would you be willing to look at bcb?

Squire are you scum dude?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

Vote Count
7 Matts – Joshstra, Gopher, Counselor, Rags, daboyle, KSJ, Pickle
1 Rackcs – Touch
1 MD4L – [Zombie]
(-1) Nazgul - (Spirit)

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There is a Zombie creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There are two Vampire creatures on the battlefield. They each have “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There is a Spirit creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There is a Thopter creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

I think we need to get another player up in votes so we can gain some information if/when votes shift.

Rackcs

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Matts

I would also be willing to look at Rackcs. That interaction with SwAg towards the end of yesterday into last night is BRUTAL.

@MWil23 how does it help to push others and scum hunt when you vote the player that is leading 7 to 2 in votes?