Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Did @MWil23 nail your wrestling character or what racks? 

I'd like to amend my statement/comparison. This is @rackcs as TOWN:

On 2/12/2020 at 9:37 AM, MWil23 said:

22. @rackcs

This one is tough, because I think that Rack is a really solid Town player who also is awful as scum. So, I had to think to myself, who is an underrated Face that made a terrible heel?

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

When he turned heel at the Great American Bash, it was half hearted and wreaked of desperation. They took a company on the brink of folding, took their own homegrown superstar, and it just didn't seem to fit at all. We're also talking about a guy who got lawyers involved and thought it "should" play out a certain way, because if this were real life, he'd never actually lose to Scott Steiner. 

This is RACK as scum:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Gillberg

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Nothing has been shifted scumboy. 

Touch earlier: You saying swag had a terrible read when he called you town is only a small part of it
Touch later: You should vote rack because he said swag had a terrible read when he called him town

17 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, to be clear, Slappy is scum, and so is matts and Daboyle.

In all seriousness, outside of Matts today, we should be giving Rack, Squire, and Daboyle a good hard look, not to mention perhaps Slappy/MD4L if you trust SwAg's last observations and list.

Daboyle has been a ghost this game.

Just now, MWil23 said:

In all seriousness, outside of Matts today, we should be giving Rack, Squire, and Daboyle a good hard look, not to mention perhaps Slappy/MD4L if you trust SwAg's last observations and list.

Daboyle is the vampire 

Just now, Counselor said:

Daboyle is the vampire 

Barring a night invest to the contrary, IMO, I'd love to push the following tomorrow, assuming Matts is the lynch tonight:

Rack

Squire

Daboyle

Butters usually hard claims when he gets a lot of heat, and throw in what you said about him being the vampire.

Rack is awful as scum and that interaction with SwAg is really bad.

Squire is in a weird position where in theory, his block/not block/half block could have happened despite Dome "not seeing it", but IMO it's also unlikely, and then Dome winds up dead last night and flips Town/motion sensor just like he claimed.

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Touch earlier: You saying swag had a terrible read when he called you town is only a small part of it
Touch later: You should vote rack because he said swag had a terrible read when he called him town

Yea, still failing to see your point here. 

(it’s because you don’t actually have one) 

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

slightly meta but i dont see slappy asking for a sub if hes in mafia unless something absolutely major is happening IRL and then he would give a reason why he was dropping agree with daboyle claim tho only thing ive seen is votes on slappy and not much else (admittedly i havnt had time this game to read most of the pages)