Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

21 hours ago, MWil23 said:

On a Mafia note, I'm torn on the SirA and Counselor dynamic here. Counselor comes across as Town, but I have zero clue about the theme of this game and how true to the theme on zombies/elves/overall story arc Whicker would be Day 1 with announcing Zombies and Counselor immediately claiming control of one. Is it a game mechanic or part of a character's alignment?

MD4L entering the thread and pounding his chest with the prison rules mindset of "beating up the biggest guy here Day 1" with that SwAg vote sticks out to me.

This sticks out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You gotta look at it through his eyes and how he perceives those characters. 

No, I get it.  He seems to think Ragnarok not posting and always having a ridiculous story about his life to explain his inactivity makes him the Excellence of Execution.

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

The thing about this is that I have no idea if anything SirA says is true about the theme, and he’s really good at creating a narrative about the theme that even other people who know the theme will believe.  But Counselor was mean to me earlier, so.

lol

It's pretty obvious to me that Counselor or one of his cronies framed me since, as Forge pointed out, I am an obvious frame target because my knowledge of the theme scares the hell out of them. My reasons for voting Counselor are rock solid in my mind. If he doesn't flip Red then feel free to hang me D3.