Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

11 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

If Matts flips town and he lives I’d say it’s most likely he would just be a watcher. Allows scum to leave him alive hoping he would be the next lynch, and killing him just flips what he was anyway so it plays no advantage to kill him. 

if Matts flips scum and he’s dead I’m almost certain he is a tracker and there’s paranoia in the scum group so they had to kill him.

theres also a decent chance matts can flip scum and he’s alive, but that’s fine because we have at least another chance at him using his move either way and brining more info to us.

the issue resides along would scum or josh actually come out faking something like this, this early in the game, and I just highly doubt it with the way the night hits actually occurred. 

OK.... that makes sense.  

Just now, squire12 said:

How do you not know if you are drunk?  First time drinking or something else?

First time in a long time. I don't drink much any more. Have to take advantage of these business trips.

At the very least, I have a very nice buzz

11 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

What is the point of respect in mafia? all it does is lead to false beliefs of people in games. 

Respect can come in a lot of facets.   I can respect how someone plays, how they articulate their views.  how they frame their case/reads.   How they conduct themselves?  how petty they are/are not from game to game?  

We are all still human and are playing a game.   not much different than any athletic contest.  I want to win, will do a lot and "whatever it takes within the rules of the game" to have the best chance of that happening......but I will also respect my opponent to a varying degree as a human being.   How much I respect their game, their skills would depend on how they carry themselves.

not sure if you will understand or get what I am saying, but there it is.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This is easy. You drank enough to be **** faced but it hasn’t really hit yet because it’s gone down quick. 

So @Forge is a female drinking fruity drinks at the hotel bar after the "work/business conference"?  Probably getting hit on by about 6-8 sleezy men in their 50's

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t know how else to try and speak to you anymore, honestly. Lol 

small monosyllabic words are best.   Short sentences.  Good punctuation and appropriate use of a new paragraph.

But seriously, the gifs only posts are probably what get me spooked the most.  it is a way to say something, yet not say anything that can be quoted and used against you.  

• Like 1