Norman Finally Cut And PRich

LoganF89

42 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I wish but I don’t think it’ll happen. Wanting something to happen and it actually happening are two separate things.

Never say never! Teams that pick at the end of the 3rd or early 4th could be interested. Ultimately I want to see his contract restructured when we get young, or moved during the draft. Contenders will be interested, I remember the ravens had interest last year. Who knows if Judon goes back

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Never say never! Teams that pick at the end of the 3rd or early 4th could be interested. Ultimately I want to see his contract restructured when we get young, or moved during the draft. Contenders will be interested, I remember the ravens had interest last year. Who knows if Judon goes back

Yeah, we definitely should’ve traded Kerrigan to the Ravens. I was all on board for that one. It would’ve been good for everyone involved. Kerrigan would've been in the playoffs with a chance to go to the super bowl, we would've gotten a mid round draft pick and it wouldn't have been that far of a move for Kerrigan and his family.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m going to do this again.

While Josh didn’t pan out for us, what a great person he was in DC for the community. He’s a true man of class. Charitable, fun, and it was all over the place.

I honestly think Josh is at the point where his interest in a broad and experience-filled life is more important to him than football. I don’t know that this is a real ground-breaking conclusion — it didn’t take all my Holmesian powers of deduction to observe him dancing the Nutcracker Suite and running with the bulls and reach the determination that maybe he’s moving past football and looking to focus on experiencing other stuff.

Which is fine. It doesn’t make him a real asset to a football team, but he’s earned his fortune and it’s absolutely his right to pursue a rich and fulfilling life. He probably should retire, but it doesn’t seem like that’s his intention. I would think the Bills should be strong contenders for him, with his best year(s) coming under McDermott. That’s the right scheme for him.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I honestly think Josh is at the point where his interest in a broad and experience-filled life is more important to him than football. I don’t know that this is a real ground-breaking conclusion — it didn’t take all my Holmesian powers of deduction to observe him dancing the Nutcracker Suite and running with the bulls and reach the determination that maybe he’s moving past football and looking to focus on experiencing other stuff.

Which is fine. It doesn’t make him a real asset to a football team, but he’s earned his fortune and it’s absolutely his right to pursue a rich and fulfilling life. He probably should retire, but it doesn’t seem like that’s his intention. I would think the Bills should be strong contenders for him, with his best year(s) coming under McDermott. That’s the right scheme for him.

He reminds me of Dhani Jones who clearly had a lot of interests off the field.

6 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m going to do this again.

While Josh didn’t pan out for us, what a great person he was in DC for the community. He’s a true man of class. Charitable, fun, and it was all over the place.

Tell that to Orioles fans about Chris Davis and see what response you get. A lot of fans forget that this is just a game and guys like Norman and Davis do a ton for their community 

• Like 1