Pickle Rick

Just now, The Orca said:

But...Matts voted to save me before, you on the other hand :(

I need something more than the above to convince me 

I really dont want to nominate you/vote you for two reasons

1. i think it would be hilarious if you won Pickles game

2. you get a lot of crap from people, and you are genuinuely a good person

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The irony here is that you've told me personally that you thought unt was unethical that game.

not true. You asked if i would have done the same action. and likely not. i probably would have just rolled with the conversion

If there was a way to get back to a certain win con...that IS a potential win con. 

its kind of like asking in thread for a conversion if you know your role can be converted. and thats fine

Edited by Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

not true. You asked if i would have done the same action. and likely not. i probably would have just rolled with the conversion

If there was a way to get back to a certain win con...that IS a potential win con. 

its kind of like asking in thread for a conversion if you know your role can be converted. and thats fine

Because of the immense respect I have for you I won't debate this. But just know you for sure pmed me and was critical of how unt handled that game. I will drop the topic now, and I regret bringing it up.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because of the immense respect I have for you I won't debate this. But just know you for sure pmed me and was critical of how unt handled that game. I will drop the topic now, and I regret bringing it up.

If i would have a critique of touch's decision, it would be that it made his wincon much harder to achieve.

But at least he went after a wincon (hi swag)

30 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m legit torn 

I would be fine with any decision as long as you vote either matts or malf.

Lets not drag it out to the tiebreaker

same thing for you @MWil23

if its my time to go, so be it and it wont affect my jury vote.

if you keep me, i will fight for you both

if you choose no action, i will likely hold it against you

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I mean, i think the bar has lowered pretty significantly

Let's get back to killing you in a game you've out played me in. @Whicker I will make the same plead I made to UNT. Kill malf this one time. I will fall on the sword next time. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Let's get back to killing you in a game you've out played me in. @Whicker I will make the same plead I made to UNT. Kill malf this one time. I will fall on the sword next time. 

If you best me, i dont want you to puss out and eliminate yourself. Thats embarrassing.