Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

51 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@TedLavie @JoshstraDaymus

1. To take one of Shadys questions: What was your "big baller" move this game?

2. Why does your opponent deserve to win?

3. Why do you deserve to win?

4. How did you do in the comps?

5. Did you ever feel like you were at risk to be evicted?

6. how was your social game? who were your alliance members?

1. Probably getting you out. You would have been dangerous as always and I needed to save Matts so I pushed the vote against you. Hammering Orca was also something that needed to be done. 

2. Josh decided to keep me alive in the f4 and eliminated bcb so he has that going for him. He may have PMed some people too who knows?

3. I wasn't really in danger at any point during the game before f4 which is good I guess? I took you out, I decided to eliminate Orca hence getting rid of who I think were two of the most dangerous competitors at that time. I planted the seed in Josh head to get rid of bcb who was the other threat in the game. And I won the final challenge. 

4. Meh. I won one by random and one the last one with only me and Josh competing. Rest was uneventful 

5. Not really besides at f4. I was tied with touch at one vote but was never too worried 

6. I didn't send one PM the whole game. My only alliance was with Matts and y'all knew about it

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@TedLavie & @JoshstraDaymus => If you had the choice of giving @Malfatron a wet willy or a noogie, which would you chose? 

JK - Real question - What happened after I was gone? Did either of you backstab anyone? Are either one of you a Redskins fan? 

Bunch of people quit or stopped playing until the final 5. Only person I could have backstabbed was you and I sure didn't. And no fortunately. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

@TedLavie

This would have been epic, why not follow through? Was this just a lazy excuse to finally axe me?

Yes and no. I would have voted vs you or bcb at that point as you were the two main competitors, and I think bcb won that challenge. I was probably going to take rackcs to the f2 because I don't think he did much so I thought I had a good shot against him. But with him not submitting the f3 challenging I didn't think it was right to take him over josh

Edited by TedLavie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

@TedLavie, @JoshstraDaymus, which of you was the least public about your betrayals? 

The one of you with the cleanest record in that regard will get my vote.  I don't care if you betrayed people.  That's part of the game.  The bigger part of the game is whether or not you can hide it. 

Don't think I betrayed anyone since I had no alliance going on at all besides Matts, who I kept in the game as much as I could

I have one question/objective for both people remaining (whoever the **** is left).

In detail; please describe how in any of my Big Brother finals loses (seasons 4, 6, 8), how you believed I was robbed of victory.
The person who sucks up to me the most will get my vote.

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Its funny, I was just going to follow up with this.

I honestly don't think I betrayed anyone per se, but I will openly admit to failing @Nazgul because I could have saved him had I been paying attention at the time. I was at work and missed the voting deadline. I was waiting to see how votes shook out and I messed up.

:(

46 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@TedLavie @JoshstraDaymusWhat should be my next FF avy?

Mojo Jojo

8 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I have one question/objective for both people remaining (whoever the **** is left).

In detail; please describe how in any of my Big Brother finals loses (seasons 4, 6, 8), how you believed I was robbed of victory.

I cannot honestly answer the question because I was not a part of the forum at the time of those games.

17 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

By the own words of a forum legend I greatly admire

On 07/03/2020 at 2:03 AM, Nazgul said:

This will be my last post as I delete my account but I wanted to respond. Since I joined two years ago, I was harassed. I stood up for myself the last two years and you all came after me. This year, I barely said a word and didn’t message anyone. Yet you have ppl like gmen constantly posting and constantly talking ****. Still, I was removed right away. 

Obviousky what I have been saying in last season was true. You’re all a bunch of losers with no real friends. You all back each other up on this Internet forum I couldn’t care less about. You’re the type of nerds who were bullied by ppl like me in high school so you hide behind a computer and talk crap with nothing of value in your real life.

well congrats. I’m done and my account is gone. Just a Shame your lives are so pathetic that you need to obsess about me. I strongly urged you to get off your fat ***** and get a life. Talking crap on the internet 24/7 makes it pretty clear what kind of pitiful, scared losers you all are. Keep obsessing and thinking/talking about me bc you will. I will never remember a single one of you losers besides @mathman who ran an awesome game- compare it to any other game run. It’s a joke.

So, get an education, go workout or maybe play an actual sport, and stop hiding. **** all you.

Your superior is out

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

@JoshstraDaymus @TedLavie

Had I stayed in the game, would you have considered me friend or foe? When would you have tried to get me out?

Friend. I honestly didn't have any foes specifically in this game, closest I would say is bcb but even him, no. In all honesty I didn't have a time or place or idea when to get rid of someone specifically. I didn't think I'd get this far, and I would have been content with literally any other player with me in final 2.