Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Says the guy who wanted me gone because I was stolen for the other team, brought back by malf and I “couldn’t be trusted” .......

Listen to yourself idiot.  You're saying facts that explain everything.  You're literally justifying my actions on your own.  "Yeah, I killed the guy your honor."  You're like a pleasant dream for a prosecutor. 

Let me illustrate everything for you:

I made sure everyone on that team stuck together until the end.  Malf, Daboyle, ET and I made a final 4 alliance.  We chose the order of Team Smug to go home in, and when we discussed who should be the first from our own team to go, multiple people suggested you and I agreed.  You had been taken by the OTHER TEAM.  You had DIED. 

You're literally stupid if you can't see the logic in everything I did. 

You're just a terrible loser who can't handle getting beat. 

Everyone in this game, even @MWil23, I'm going straight after Touch.  No detours, no mercy, I'm playing to kill him because he's an idiot who cannot fathom logic. 

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Everyone in this game, even @MWil23, I'm going straight after Touch.  No detours, no mercy, I'm playing to kill him because he's an idiot who cannot fathom logic. 

“Even” me huh? Interesting phrasing.

Ok everyone, PSA:

I now have a few goals.

1. Have as much chaotic fun as possible 

2. Save Touch

3. Kill Outpost 

...and after that I’ll try to win

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Listen to yourself idiot.  You're saying facts that explain everything.  You're literally justifying my actions on your own.  "Yeah, I killed the guy your honor."  You're like a pleasant dream for a prosecutor. 

Let me illustrate everything for you:

I made sure everyone on that team stuck together until the end.  Malf, Daboyle, ET and I made a final 4 alliance.  We chose the order of Team Smug to go home in, and when we discussed who should be the first from our own team to go, multiple people suggested you and I agreed.  You had been taken by the OTHER TEAM.  You had DIED. 

You're literally stupid if you can't see the logic in everything I did. 

You're just a terrible loser who can't handle getting beat. 

Except, and here’s the killer part, that wasn’t the first time you tried ......

you weren’t aware of this but some “alliances” you formed made me well aware of your intentions to get rid of me prior to any of that. 

However, you’re too stupid to realize that EVERYONE let me know of your intentions. Just like I was told about when you were planning on screwing me over in the last BB game. 

you’re a snake and a rat. Interesting combination. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Except, and here’s the killer part, that wasn’t the first time you tried ......

you weren’t aware of this but some “alliances” you formed made me well aware of your intentions to get rid of me prior to any of that.

Lol.  I can LITERALLY

LITERALLY

Prove this isn't true by scrolling through the Discord conversations.

At first I thought this was just good-natured jawing, but now I'm starting to think you're actually stupid.

I did not say a word about getting rid of you (or anybody on POM) until after you left POM. 

You were lied to. 

However, you’re too stupid to realize that EVERYONE let me know of your intentions. Just like I was told about when you were planning on screwing me over in the last BB game.

The last Big Brother game?  You mean the one where you never made an alliance with me and just assumed I was in an alliance with you?  We've been over that before.

I mean this honestly.  Outside of joking around.  I am dead serious when I'm about to say this:

At this point I'm not enjoying this conversation.  I never said a word about getting rid of you in Finn's game until after you left to the other team.  Your petty whining over lies is just obnoxious, so go after me in this game all you want, but I'm done talking to you about this because you're too stupid to even talk about it with.  I have zero reason to lie about Finn's game.  I'm alive, you're dead.  You're not voting for a winner. 

That's honestly the end of this conversation, and you can work with Malf in this game all you want, but he's the one that lied to you about me trying to get rid of you and you're too ****ing stupid to see that. 

29 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  I can LITERALLY

LITERALLY

Prove this isn't true by scrolling through the Discord conversations.

At first I thought this was just good-natured jawing, but now I'm starting to think you're actually stupid.

I did not say a word about getting rid of you (or anybody on POM) until after you left POM. 

You were lied to. 

The last Big Brother game?  You mean the one where you never made an alliance with me and just assumed I was in an alliance with you?  We've been over that before.

I mean this honestly.  Outside of joking around.  I am dead serious when I'm about to say this:

At this point I'm not enjoying this conversation.  I never said a word about getting rid of you in Finn's game until after you left to the other team.  Your petty whining over lies is just obnoxious, so go after me in this game all you want, but I'm done talking to you about this because you're too stupid to even talk about it with.  I have zero reason to lie about Finn's game.  I'm alive, you're dead.  You're not voting for a winner. 

That's honestly the end of this conversation, and you can work with Malf in this game all you want, but he's the one that lied to you about me trying to get rid of you and you're too ****ing stupid to see that. 

Yes, you can literally show that you didn’t say it in the POM thread. Good for you. That’s not where it was said. 

yes, I’m talking about the one that I walked in with the assumption we were working together because we had worked together fully just to have you turn face and say “sorry you didn’t make a final deal with me” even tho everything I had done was evident of where my allegiance was. 

It’s hilarious to me because you’re attempting to portray this as petty whining. I haven’t whined about anything, simply pointed out that you’re a rat and a snake. 

p.s. malf was actually the one trying to convince me that you weren’t going after me. 

You’re just mad that I’ve exposed you for the snake that you are. I understand that you’re frustrated over that and your overall incompetence. I get it. 

Edited by theuntouchable

@theuntouchable, this isn't fun for me.  It's infuriating.  I never went after you until you went to the other team.  I can prove that in the ****ing Final Four Alliance discord, idiot.  Leave me alone.  You're literally all jokes aside pissing me off because you're being an idiot moron sounding like some flat earther pissant.  Leave me alone.  You're wrong and God himself could show you you're wrong and you wouldn't believe it, so WTF is the point? 

I don't even want to play this game right now because of how big of an idiot you're being, but I'm going to for one single solitary reason: To eliminate you.  Considering everyone's against me I'll probably fail, but I'm not going to be a little ***** about losing like you are, so we'll see what happens.

Don't at me.  Don't quote me. 

Edited by Outpost31