The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I get most of this but here I there thing...his claim seems legit.  In this game it seems legit.  In this setup it seems legit.  I stand with daboyle.  Now if he never comes back, then I'd entertain flipping.  But I'm a hack and **** player so what do I care #BlowEmUp

Answer me this....how many scum said this EXACT line last game 

I’m not talking to you anymore you are too thick headed. I’m telling the truth

But seriously. Isran...

He was previously a member of the Vigilants of Stendarr years ago after witnessing his family's death at the hands of Molag Bal Vampire cultists, alongside Celann. Dissatisfied with the order, and the fact the Vigil found his methods "extreme," they both left to form their own partnership. It didn't last long, as Celann began to disagree with some of Isran's methods

Just now, The Orca said:

But seriously. Isran...

He was previously a member of the Vigilants of Stendarr years ago after witnessing his family's death at the hands of Molag Bal Vampire cultists, alongside Celann. Dissatisfied with the order, and the fact the Vigil found his methods "extreme," they both left to form their own partnership. It didn't last long, as Celann began to disagree with some of Isran's methods

Read the OP