The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

6 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

When I say "what questions" I'm not questioning their existence dummy

I want you to specify which questions you want me to answer because I'm not gonna go through a bunch of notifications

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

You missed where he emphasized not having those loves anymore 

@daboyle250 is alignment compare stronger than alignment cop?

THEN WHY WOULDNT YOU USE ALIGNMENT COMPARE LIKE A COP AND CHOOSE YOURSELF?!

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

I know there’s not two cops in the game and I know Daboyle claim is bs 

was vanilla town. My moves were cop moves 

Explain how there’s two cops in a low powered game. 

Exactly. 

7 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Not say anything until I could use my alignment cop.

I forgot Daboyle even claimed “joat-ish” at beginning. Back up to two 

LOL. SO WHY DIDNT YOU TURN YOUR ALIGNMENT COMPARE INTO AN ALIGNMENT COP

DABOYLE LOCK IT THE **** IN 

Like “hurr durr I’m gonna compare these two guys. But if they come up aligned I’ll wait for alignment compare. Which I could have done instead”

**** dude. Maybe there was a reason why I asked him what his Palme was when they came up aligned. My god

He has no plan because those were his moves 

Because those were your moves 

Let’s ignore the fact that Daboyle used his love in an ilinjectively terrible way. Look at a game like Blacksbire mafia. 3 shot cop. Daboyle is basically 3 shot cop. Now. Apply that to this game and youll see where the Topeka lies 

Like it’s not hard to understand. Daboyle is 3 shot cop. We’ve had low powered game where 3 shot cop was by far the strongest role. He’s not 3 shot cop 

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

Like if I wanted to “save@ counselor. I’d just vote Aswan lol 

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

And my point was proven. I said my moves were cop moves and you all were like “hurr durr what?!” And yet Daboyle does it and everyone’s like “yeah cool dude”

Daboyle claimed that his moves were alignment cop, compare cop, and gunsmith. I point out how much this smells. No one gets it. So I say my moves were cop moves and I was vanilla town and I get eyebrows. 

And no one has yet explained how when you have 1x alignment cop, 1x alignment compare, and 1x gunsmith and yet land on the worst possible use of the move that takes two days to verify. EXPLAIN @daboyle250

Like “hurr durr guys I’ve got three loves. Two of them give a straight forward result that can be immediately identified. The other takes two days to verify. And don’t worry guys my plan if I didn’t get epic lucky on my compare cop was to waste yet another one of my moves verifying”

Until someone can reconcile my above posts with Daboyle s logic then my vote stays and you all need to recognize how terrible daboyle’s move and claim was 

@daboyle250 is refusing to explain because he didn’t actually make these moves. 

Daboyle said he used to have cop moves and I said the same thing. The posts are there 

Like you guys can act all you want about me making **** up and making something out of kotjint but it’s there. I’m literally reading it right now 

A “joat-ish” role. Right @daboyle250?

We’ve got an announced “old school” game with confirmed bills towns. But some guy picks up a “joat-ish” super powered ability and uses it in the way that has the least expectation for town AND takes the longest to verify AND pinpoints the strongest player and previous MVP. And you all think this is legit

Someone in scum chat. Last night. BEFORE MWIL WAS KILLED did the math and realized that with 2+ alive and 3 mislynches, they’d win. They went to Butters since he’s least likely to talk his way out of the end game and told him to announce alignment compare at beginning of day. There’s no “oh Daboyle wouldn’t do that” because any noob scum would 

Go look at Blackshore Mafia. Go look at Cold Winter's Night Mafia. There are not multiple cops in this game. Especially not a cop and a "joat-ish" cop

Daboyle even admitted that his "plan" was to "do nothing" and wait for his alignment compare if they came up aligned which by the way is the most likely result. So why wouldn't you just like... you know... SKIP A STEP AND SAVE A MOVE AND USE YOUR MOVE LIKE AN ALIGNMENT COP IF THIS WAS YOUR PLAN. He admits he thought about it and then picks the one that purposefully causes town to lose a night and a "joat-ish" cop move. No way. He DID NOT think about that best way to use these moves because he DOES NOT have them

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THAT LOGIC MAKES SENSE. I'M GOING TO WAIT UNTIL THE ALIGNMENT COP. WHAT?!

What does your Gunsmith find, @daboyle250. It's just a cop with one false result on Malf, right?

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT POST. SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS LOGIC MAKES SENSE AND MAYBE I'LL CONSIDER TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE. HOW DOES "DO NOTHING" AND WAIT FOR MY ALIGNMENT COP MAKE SENSE WHEN YOU CAN JUST USE ALIGNMENT COP

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

So you didn't think about using alignment cop first but you thought about how you'd use it if the alignment compare came up they're aligned?

You're insane. He investigates Swag. He comes up Civ. We can both A. know that Swag is civ and B. verify Daboyle's move

He alignment compares Swag and Counselor and they come up aligned. We know now nothing about either one and we cannot verify the move in one lynch

And @Malfatron how about the part where Daboyle ADMITTED HIS PLAN WAS TO "DO NOTHING" AND WAIT FOR THE ALIGNMENT COMPARE

Explain to me how Daboye's move and logic make any sense and any universe and I'll consider you being right

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

Part number one. The alignment compare. Daboyle admits that Dome did NOT specify no self target. I asked him what his plans were if they turned up aligned and he responded that he’d wait until his alignment cop. Which means he admits that the alignment cop is the one that gives results, not the compare. He also admits he thought about the best way to use his role. So why did not either A. Use the alignment cop and get results, THEN use alignment compare to get further results OR B. Use his alignment compare as an alignment cop and compare someone to himself? Instead he picks two highly visible players, one with undoubtedly great thread play, and happens to get a guilty. 

Two, the Gunsmith. Daboyle has not yet explained what exactly it finds but if it gets guiltiest on people that can kill, and this is a normal game, then it’s an alignment cop with the only drawback of may be catching the vig. So it’s basically alignment cop. He also claimed his role was “joat-ish” and went asked to elaborate he admits that they’re all just cop roles. So he knows this

So this guy, in a low powered game, drew basically 3-shot cop. Look at Blackshore Mafia. A game run by Dome. Had Nillas. Had a CULT, and had 3-shot cop as its strongest role. And instead of using at as a 3-shot cop, he uses his alignment compare, the move that tells the least when used this way AND takes the longest to verify, and picks out the two most active players. The game after MWil (who died as scum) says the only reason they were in the game was taking out active players and two games after MWil faked his own alignment compare. And just HAPPENS to be right. Sure man

Where is Butters right now? Why hasn’t he responded to my posts? Is it because all of his other responses have been *** and I e called him out?

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Why not Daboyle?

Why is it hard? MWil flipped scum. He didn’t break down until after I questioned him. People believe the claim he put out there 

**** dude there is NO EXCUSE for not reading my case on Daboyle 

@daboyle250

26 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick was patrolling in the basement when he heard some crates creak. It's weird, since nobody else was down there, nothing should've been creaking. He went to investigate.

*awful sounds a human makes when they're being ripped apart by a Werewolf*

Pickle Rick was Keeper Carcette.

It is now Day 3.

Night 3 is Friday at 10pm EST.

45a0dbb9fe7fec3cfbee0c972d5972f8bde2e6ca

GG everyone.

Fun times @Dome

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

I want you to specify which questions you want me to answer because I'm not gonna go through a bunch of notifications

How do you, someone who admitted to thinking about the consequences of their move, land on the one that is the least informative AND takes the longest to verify. You, who admits he's "joat-ish" because all of his moves are straight invests, not use alignment compare like an alignment cop when you admit that the alignment compare is the one that gives results?

11 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

What does your Gunsmith do and how is it different from alignment cop?

13 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Part number one. The alignment compare. Daboyle admits that Dome did NOT specify no self target. I asked him what his plans were if they turned up aligned and he responded that he’d wait until his alignment cop. Which means he admits that the alignment cop is the one that gives results, not the compare. He also admits he thought about the best way to use his role. So why did not either A. Use the alignment cop and get results, THEN use alignment compare to get further results OR B. Use his alignment compare as an alignment cop and compare someone to himself? Instead he picks two highly visible players, one with undoubtedly great thread play, and happens to get a guilty. 

Two, the Gunsmith. Daboyle has not yet explained what exactly it finds but if it gets guiltiest on people that can kill, and this is a normal game, then it’s an alignment cop with the only drawback of may be catching the vig. So it’s basically alignment cop. He also claimed his role was “joat-ish” and went asked to elaborate he admits that they’re all just cop roles. So he knows this

So this guy, in a low powered game, drew basically 3-shot cop. Look at Blackshore Mafia. A game run by Dome. Had Nillas. Had a CULT, and had 3-shot cop as its strongest role. And instead of using at as a 3-shot cop, he uses his alignment compare, the move that tells the least when used this way AND takes the longest to verify, and picks out the two most active players. The game after MWil (who died as scum) says the only reason they were in the game was taking out active players and two games after MWil faked his own alignment compare. And just HAPPENS to be right. Sure man

What about the above post is false @daboyle250?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

How do you, someone who admitted to thinking about the consequences of their move, land on the one that is the least informative AND takes the longest to verify. You, who admits he's "joat-ish" because all of his moves are straight invests, not use alignment compare like an alignment cop when you admit that the alignment compare is the one that gives results?

Dude you wildly overestimated my gameplay.

When night started my mind went straight to compare cop and I went for who I felt were two of the most visible players. Didn't really even think about using alignment cop at all until you started asking what would've happened if they were both the same alignment.

I said it was joat-ish because it uses several 1-shot moves but it wasn't an outright joat role.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@daboyle250 you did not have a plan because those were not your moves, correct?

You're overthinking my use of the word "were" instead of "are".

I started the game with three possible moves, I don't have all three anymore because one (at the time) was used. It's not like a straight alignment cop role where it's something I'll have every night until I die.

Dude you wildly overestimated my gameplay.

When night started my mind went straight to compare cop and I went for who I felt were two of the most visible players. Didn't really even think about using alignment cop at all until you started asking what would've happened if they were both the same alignment.

I said it was joat-ish because it uses several 1-shot moves but it wasn't an outright joat role.

THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN

I ASKED DABOYLE WHAT HIS PLANS WERE IF THEY BOTH CAME UP ALIGNED.

HE ANSWERED.

BUT NOW HE ADMITS HE DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

HE DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT BECAUSE THOSE WERE NOT HIS MOVES

You're overthinking my use of the word "were" instead of "are".

I started the game with three possible moves, I don't have all three anymore because one (at the time) was used. It's not like a straight alignment cop role where it's something I'll have every night until I die.

From now on I'm just going to claim that moves were my moves and no one will be able to dispute that I'm lying.

I was a vanilla town. My moves were cop moves