The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Regardless the Counselor lynch was a truly horrendous sight. Worse than the Matts lynch in MtG mafia. I wish I would have spent more time telling you all how horrible it was

I’m glad you bring that up because it segues to my proof that Werewolves are only Werewolves at night.  You may have noticed that Rick and Counselor both appeared Town.  I think that says it all.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m glad you bring that up because it segues to my proof that Werewolves are only Werewolves at night.  You may have noticed that Rick and Counselor both appeared Town.  I think that says it all.

I think you’re into something here

So I just read through day 1. The Josh lynch might honestly be worse than the Counselor lynch. Scum is among the vocal players. They’re convincing the sheep to make horrendous votes. Either that or this is on pace to be the worst played town game of all time 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Its 2/3 majority lynch. 8 votes and you are dead. Hopefully we get there soon. No reason to drag this out

Dome moved night back. I assume because he’s busy and won’t be able to get to it until then